Let's discuss your project!
Design to Manufacture
PRODUCT ENGINEERING & CONTRACT MANUFACTURING
InSource Design & Manufacturing is an engineering design and contract manufacturing firm offering engineering and technical expertise in the field of:
- Mechanical Engineering Sustainment
- Electronic Components
- Product Design & Development
- Development & Manufacturing from prototype to production
As a veteran owned small business, we are passionate and deliver outstanding results in every project we take on. While we welcome working with a diverse range of products, we are vast experience in aerospace and military defense and have designed and manufactured parts and components for critical application for air, land, and sea working for some of the largest names in the aerospace & defense industry.
TRUST. INTEGRITY. COMMITMENT.
Call (603) 809-4690 to discuss your project.
Areas of Expertise
- Design for Manufacturing and Assemblies
- New Product Design and Development
- Engineering Product Updates and System Configurations
- System Integrations
- Rapid Protyping
- 3D Printing
- CAD Services
- SolidWorks Premium 2019
- Creo 4
- Altium Designer 18
- Documentation control
- CAD Fusion 360
We design, manufacture, and supply electronics filters, Microwave and RF Components to the Federal Government. We will design and manufacture up to 18 Ghz
- Microwave Devices
- Wave Guide Assemblies
- EMI Power Filters
- AC & DC Filters
- RF Dummy Load
- PCB Design
- Electronic Assemblies
- High-reliability soldering and assemblies
InSource Design & Manufacturing Technologies is well suited and equipped in the area of Design, assemblies and support for the Semi conductor and Automation industry.
- Motion Dynamics linear and rotary
- Mechanism Design
- Engineering Sustainment
- Electromechanical Design
- Pneumatic and Actuation Systems
- Robotics and Automation
- Vacuum Systems
- Machine Design, Jigs, Fixtures, Rapid Prototyping
- Mechanical Assemblies and Build-to-Print
- Design for Manufacturing and Drafting
Our CNC Machining lab can produce precision parts for fast prototyping and manufacturing.
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- 2019 HAAS CNC Machines
- Small to High-volume production
- Various metal types. Aluminum to High Grade Aerospace metals.
- Sub – assembly and Box built
- Mechanical assemblies
- System Integration
- New product introduction
- Electronic Testing
- Custom assemblies
- Complete system build
- Build-to-Print manufacturing
- Complete testing and validation of finished product
MILITARY & DEFENSE
- Electrical & electronics equipment components
- Platform and service design
- Aircraft components and accessories
- Integrated test adapters
- Systems packaging (RF)
- In-house non-deliverables
- Veteran owned and well experienced working with military & defense projects.
- Certified: ISO 9001:2015, ITAR, JCP, IPC-620
- CAGE Code: 72BQ3
Quality Control & Certifications
We are committed to a quality system that strive to meet and exceed our customer and create a higher level of customer and co-worker satisfaction. We exercise this commitment by:
- Complying with established standard and customers requirement.
- Maintaining and continually improving the effectiveness of our processes and services
- Reviewing quality objectives regularly to ensure that our quality systems remain appropriate and effective.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standard ISO #16-1041
- AS9100 Compliant
- ITAR Register and compliant ITAR #M34460
- JCP Registered
- Gidep Registered
- BBB Accredited
DUNS #: 056147179
CAGE CODE: 72BQ3
541330, 334220, 334419, 332710, 334419, 336413, 541330, 541340, 811219