Let's discuss your project!
Design to Manufacture
PRODUCT ENGINEERING & CONTRACT MANUFACTURING
FROM CONCEPT TO PROTOTYPE TO PRODUCTION
InSource Design & Manufacturing is a product engineering and contract manufacturing firm offering expertise in the field of:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronic Components & Devices
- Rapid Prototyping
- Precision Product Engineering & Development
- Development & and custom components Manufacturing
TRUST your products in the hands of a team who share the same passion and desire for perfection. Whether it is in the early stages of concept & design, late stage prototyping, or in production, we use our expertise and experience to achieve the highest quality, reliability and functionality for your parts and products.
Our COMMITMENT to you is to dedicate our resources and seek those needed to ensure your project succeeds.
TRUST. INTEGRITY. COMMITMENT.
Call (603) 809-4690 to discuss your project.
Areas of Expertise
- Design for Manufacturing and Assemblies
- New Product Design and Development
- Engineering Product Updates and Sustainment
- System Integrations
- 3D Printing
- CAD Services
- SolidWorks Premium 2020
- Creo 4
- Altium Designer 18
- Documentation control
- CAD Fusion 360
We design, manufacture, and supply electronics filters, Microwave and RF Components to the Federal Government.
- Microwave Devices
- Wave Guide Assemblies
- EMI Power Filters
- AC & DC Filters
- RF Dummy Load
- PCB Design
- Electronic Assemblies
- High-reliability soldering and assemblies
InSource Design & Manufacturing Technologies is well suited and equipped in the area of Design, assemblies .
- Motion Dynamics linear and rotary
- Mechanism Design
- Engineering Sustainment
- Electromechanical Design
- Pneumatic and Actuation Systems
- Robotics and Automation
- Vacuum Systems
- Machine Design, Jigs, Fixtures, Rapid Prototyping
Our CNC Machining lab can produce High precision parts for fast prototyping and manufacturing. We support a wide range of industries
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Low to Medium volume production
- Various metal types. Aluminum to High Grade Aerospace metals including plastic such as Delrin.
- Master Cam 2021
- Machining parts for robotics, Medical, Automotive, Military and Defense, Automation
- Sub – assembly and Box built
- Mechanical assemblies
- System Integration
- Electronic Testing
- Complete system build
- Build-to-Print manufacturing
- Complete testing and validation of finished product
MILITARY & DEFENSE
- Electrical & electronics equipment components
- Platform and service design
- Aircraft components and accessories
- Systems packaging (RF)
- Ground Vehicles components
- Veteran owned and well experienced working with military & defense projects.
- Certified: ISO 9001:2015, ITAR, JCP, IPC-620
- CAGE Code: 72BQ3
Quality Control & Certifications
We are committed to a quality system that strive to meet and exceed our customer and create a higher level of customer and co-worker satisfaction. We exercise this commitment by:
- Complying with established standard and customers requirement.
- Maintaining and continually improving the effectiveness of our processes and services
- Reviewing quality objectives regularly to ensure that our quality systems remain appropriate and effective.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standard ISO #16-1041
- AS9100 Compliant
- ITAR Register and compliant ITAR #M34460
- JCP Registered
- Gidep Registered
- BBB Accredited
DUNS #: 056147179
CAGE CODE: 72BQ3
541330, 334220, 334419, 332710, 336413, 541340, 811219