Let's discuss your project!
Design to Manufacture
PRODUCT ENGINEERING & CONTRACT MANUFACTURING
InSource Design & Manufacturing is a small, but highly specialized design and contract manufacturing firm offering engineering and technical expertise in the field of electronics, mechanical and electronic product design and development and manufacturing from prototype to production.
As a veteran owned small business, we are passionate and deliver outstanding results in every project we take on. While we enjoy and welcome working with a diverse range of products, we are deeply rooted in aerospace and military defense and have designed and manufactured parts and components for critical application for air, land, and sea working for some of the largest names in the aerospace & defense industry.
TRUST. INTEGRITY. COMMITMENT.
Call (603) 809-4690 to discuss your project.
Areas of Expertise
- Design for Manufacturing and Assemblies
- New Product Design and Development
- Engineering Product Updates and System Configurations
- System Integrations
- Rapid Protyping
- 3D Printing
- CAD Services
- SolidWorks Standard and Premium from 2013 to 2018
- Circuit Works, Routing, Simulation
- Creo 3 and 4
- Altium Designer 18
- Documentation control
- Windchill PLM 11.0
We design, manufacture, and supply electronics filters, Microwave and RF Components to the Federal Government. We will design and manufacture up to 18 Ghz
- Microwave Devices
- Wave Guide Assemblies
- EMI Power Filters
- Filter High Pass
- AC & DC Filters
- Electro Magnetic Filters
- RF Dummy Load
- Electronic and RF Components
InSource Design & Manufacturing Technologies is well suited and equipped in the area of Design, assemblies and support for the Semi conductor and Automation industry.
- Load lock
- Vacuum Systems
- Vacuum Chambers
- Wafer handling robotics
- Automation robotics
- In-house Non-deliverables
BUILD TO PRINT
Give us the Blue print and we will build it to your specification. We will test your complete assembly and validate your product.
- Mechanical Assemblies
- Electromechanical Assemblies
- Electronic Assemblies
- Printed Circuit Board Assemblies
- Sub – assembly and Box built
- Mechanical assemblies
- System Integration
- New product introductio
- Electronic Testing
- Custom assemblies
- Complete system build
- High-reliability soldering and assemblies
- Complete testing and validation of finished product
MILITARY & DEFENSE
- Electrical & electronics equipment components
- Platform and service design
- Aircraft components and accessories
- Integrated test adapters
- Systems packaging (RF)
- In-house non-deliverables
- Veteran owned and well experienced working with military & defense projects.
- Certified: ISO 9001:2015, ITAR, JCP, IPC-620
- CAGE Code: 72BQ3
Quality Control & Certifications
We are committed to a quality system that strive to meet and exceed our customer and create a higher level of customer and co-worker satisfaction. We exercise this commitment by:
- Complying with established standard and customers requirement.
- Maintaining and continually improving the effectiveness of our processes and services
- Reviewing quality objectives regularly to ensure that our quality systems remain appropriate and effective.
- ISO 9001 Quality Standard ISO #16-1041
- ITAR Register and compliant ITAR #M34460
- JCP Registered
- Gidep Registered
- BBB Accredited
DUNS #: 056147179
CAGE CODE: 72BQ3
541330, 334220, 334419, 334418, 336413, 541340